Business Analyst (Remote within UK)
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst to join our Product Team. The Business Analyst will be joining an agile-driven organisation, and is expected to add value by crafting user stories and collecting requirements from stakeholders within the business. You will work closely with development and quality assurance engineers, as well as UX/UI designers within the Product team to support the build of our unique platform which includes web-based and mobile applications. Applying your skills and expertise, you will provide solutions that help the team deliver incremental improvements to our suite of products, while delivering maximum value and contributing to the best BA practices within the company. You will be part of the product team, but will need to collaborate and communicate effectively with all parts of the company.
This can be a fully remote role, or based (when allowed) at offices in Chichester or Bristol. Some travel may be required, such as for company events and farm visits.
To learn more about Breedr and how it is capturing the hearts and minds of the industry, please click through the links below:
What you bring
- Minimum 3 years experience in BA role in software product development (preferably for a SaaS company)
- 3 years Agile BA experience, preferably scrum
- 3 years proven experience specifying features and enhancements for a SaaS product
- 3 years proven experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria, preferably BDD
- Mobile product experience
- Experience and good understanding of databases and database architecture
- Experience and good understanding of SOA/microservices architecture
- Experience and good understanding of software development processes, architecture and design from within a software development environment.
- Must be able to work independently and prioritise work effectively, as well as to function as an effective team member in a local and virtual team development environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an unsurpassed attention to detail.
- Proven problem solving and analysis skills in an Agile software development or delivery environment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with business area owners and customer support team to understand customer and business requirements.
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Product Designer and Agile product delivery team to enhance and improve the product
- Work closely with the Product Owner and business area owners to understand the requirements for new features and product improvements, and translate those into clear and concise user stories.
- Collaborate with Designers, QA and Tech Leads to to develop excellent user stories and acceptance criteria using BDD scenarios
- Analyse and decompose large and complex epics into smaller, manageable user stores that can be delivered in one sprint, while still delivering value
- Support the rest of the product team to help deliver our vision.
- Participate and be a core part of all Agile ceremonies
What we offer
Salary – £50,000 – £60,000 depending on experience, with options
Flexible UK location
Want to join the team send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org