Pack your wellies, we’re hiring!
Come and be part of the change. Breedr is an agtech start up that is breaking ground in the $1 trillion global livestock trading industry to bring livestock trading into the digital age.
Breedr is building technology which connects farmers, processors and food retailers together to optimise profit, reduce environmental impact and waste to deliver a more sustainable livestock industry, globally.
Through its Precision Livestock Network and free app for farmers, Breedr enables the livestock supply chain to produce much more efficient livestock – driven by rich analytics – and then sell them in our online precision marketplace.
You’ll be joining the founder and a team that is packed full of experience in the food retail, agricultural supply and food processing sectors combined with industry leading software development. The team is fully remote but with opportunities for regular meetups and social events. We have a fun, collective and relaxed atmosphere. We are looking to expand the team as we are seeing the positive impact and significant growth we’re having in the industry.
To learn more about Breedr and how it is capturing the hearts and minds of the industry, please visit our website – www.breedr.co
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst to join our delivery team.
You will be joining an agile-driven organisation and will be expected to add value by collecting and analysing requirements from stakeholders within the business in order to craft and define user stories.
You will work closely with product managers, engineering teams and designers to support the build of our unique web-based and mobile applications.
Applying your skills and expertise, you will curate a well understood backlog that helps the team deliver incremental improvements to our products, whilst delivering maximum value and contributing to delivery focussed best practices within the organisation.
This is a fully remote role (within the UK), with occasional travel for farm visits or business meetings.
What you bring
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in BA role in software product development (preferably for a SaaS company)
• Agile experience, preferably scrum
• Proven experience specifying features and enhancements for a SaaS product
• Proven experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria, preferably BDD
• Web and Mobile product experience
• Good understanding of databases and database architecture
• Good understanding of SOA/microservices architecture
• Good understanding of software architecture and design
• Must be able to work independently and prioritise work effectively
• Ability to contribute as an agile team member
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an unsurpassed attention to detail
• Proven problem solving and analysis skills in an agile software development or delivery environment
• Excellent communication skills
What you’ll be doing
• Collaborating with business stakeholders and the customer support team to understand business and user requirements
• Working closely with the product managers and stakeholders to understand the requirements for new features and product improvements and translating those into clear and concise user stories
• Collaborating with designers, QA and Tech Leads to refine the user stories and acceptance criteria using BDD scenarios
• Analysing and decomposing large and complex epics into smaller, manageable user stories while still delivering value
• Providing agile leadership in the delivery processes to help deliver our vision
• Take the lead in agile ceremonies with distributed teams
- Salary up to £55k depending on experience
- Employee Share Options
- Monthly Wellbeing Allowance
- Unlimited Holiday
- Health Care & Life Insurance
- Remote working within the UK
Please send your CV over to us at email@example.com