Digital Marketing Manager
Pack your wellies, we’re hiring!
Breedr; enabling the livestock supply chain to trade smarter, finance
faster and grow better animals.
This agtech start up is breaking ground in the $1 trillion global
livestock trading industry to bring livestock trading into the digital
age. Breedr is building technology which connects farmers, processors
and food retailers together to deliver supply chain transparency,
traceability and improvements in the economic and environmental
impacts of livestock production. We are developing a suite of tools
which will help farmers make better informed decisions about sourcing,
breeding and animal management, including animal health to deliver a
production base fit for the future.
With some 20 years cumulative experience in agriculture supply, food
processing, and grocery retail we have seen first hand the impacts of
the lack of relevant technology, tools and intel to make the best
decisions. Based on this, Breedr has been founded; founded to
revolutionise red meat production for the greater good. We are now
looking to extend our team to deliver significant positive impacts to
We are looking for a bright, dynamic and data-driven marketer to own our automated communication channels. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for creating tailored customer experiences that resonate with our different audiences and deliver improved sign-up and usage of our product and services.
If you have excellent planning and project management skills, experience running digital advertising campaigns and a working understanding of Hubspot and/or Intercom then we want to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing impactful online marketing campaigns that drive qualified clicks primarily via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Google (Ads & Display) as well as 3rd party websites (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Working with and motivating internal stakeholders to generate content
- Researching and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Working with team members to implement and manage all Hubspot campaigns (workflows, emails, landing pages, etc.)
- Lead management and data management process
- Work with customer and product team to build timely and intuitive communications guiding new customers through our features and services, and helping them get maximum benefit from the technology
- Analysing and reporting all campaign activities, KPI’s and marketing attribution
- Continually striving to improve system processes to ensure maximum ROI
Are you the right person?
- You will be a self-starter who can work independently, escalate issues quickly and offer creative solutions along with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- You should have at least 1 years’ experience using Hubspot
- You will have experience in analysing/optimising and monitoring campaigns against business goals e.g. Google Analytics, HotJar, Facebook Ad Manager, YouTube
- You should some experience with/understanding of Intercom
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill are essential
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Bonus skills (not essential)
- Experience or interest in Farming
- Design and/or video editing ability e.g. Canva, InDesign or Photoshop, Premier Pro, iMovie etc
- Able to commute to Chichester office
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Brand new office
- Gym membership
- Tools to work remotely
Please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org