Digital Marketing Manager (Remote within the UK)
Pack your wellies, we’re hiring!
Breedr is an agtech start up that is breaking ground in the $1 trillion global livestock trading industry to bring livestock trading into the digital age.
Breedr is building technology which connects farmers, processors and food retailers together to optimise profit, reduce environmental impact and waste to deliver a more sustainable livestock industry, globally.
Through it’s Precision Livestock Network and free app for farmers, Breedr enables the livestock supply chain to produce much more efficient livestock – driven by rich analytics – and then sell them in our online precision market place.
You’ll be joining the founder and a team that is packed full of experience in the food retail, agricultural supply and food processing sectors combined with industry leading software development. The team is fully remote but with opportunities for regular meet ups we have a fun, collective and relaxed atmosphere. We are looking to expand that team as we are seeing the positive impact and significant growth we’re having in the industry.
To learn more about Breedr and how it is capturing the hearts and minds of the industry, please click through the links below:
Vision Video with our Founder
What our farmers say about us
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish. You will be responsible for running of all external, online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels.
What you’ll be doing
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid and SEO campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- A highly ambitious and motivated individual who likes to make things happen
- You’d thrive in a start-up and the agri-food industry
- Able to work with and motivate internal stakeholders to generate content
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
N.B It would help your application if you can provide examples of where you’ve done the above
- Salary – Competitive
- Gym contribution
- Health Care & Life Insurance
- Flexible working remote working, proximity London and Chichester preferable but not essential.
Want to join the team then send your CV over to email@example.com