Integrated Supply-chain Manager
Pack your wellies, we’re hiring!
Breedr; enabling the livestock supply chain to trade smarter, finance faster and grow better animals.
This agtech start up is breaking ground in the $1 trillion global livestock trading industry to bring livestock trading into the digital age. Breedr is building technology which connects farmers, processors and food retailers together to deliver supply chain transparency, traceability and improvements in the economic and environmental impacts of livestock production. We are developing a suite of tools which will help farmers make better informed decisions about sourcing, breeding and animal management, including animal health to deliver a production base fit for the future.
With some 20 years cumulative experience in agriculture supply, food processing, and grocery retail we have seen first hand the impacts of the lack of relevant technology, tools and intel to make the best decisions. Based on this, Breedr has been founded; founded to revolutionise red meat production for the greater good.
We are now looking to extend our team to deliver significant positive impacts to the industry.
To learn more about Breedr and how it is capturing the hearts and minds of the industry, please click through the links below:
Livestock Supply Chain Development
Develop farmer led integrated supply-chains, evangelising the Breedr technology platform with farmers. Continuously seek out opportunities for farmers to join or build supply chains as well as trade cattle on the Breedr platform. Provide advice for the proper care of livestock, leading to more successful production. Support farmers with the adoption of technology and set them up on the Breedr platform., Analyse farm data to identify opportunities to increase the productivity of the farmers you work with.
- UK beef industry and production of consistent high quality meat
- On farm technology, farm productivity and data.
- Supporting farmers to look at production data and improve operations, genetic choices and marketing.
- Good understanding of both dairy beef and native beef production
What You’ll be Doing
Drive Livestock marketing and procurement activities on the Breedr digital platform, through close collaboration with producers and meat processors.
- Build relationships with current and new farmers; helping them adopt the technology, making the most of data they put into Breedr.
- Support farmers to set up new supply chains, including recruiting farms to form part of those supply chains.
- Build and maintain relationships with key individuals in customer procurement teams
- Generate live to live trading volume from new and existing farmers.
- Generate opportunities for Breedr’s data backed financing products.
- Where appropriate, ensure that livestock is sourced to our business needs and to the requirements of our customers.
- Support farms through data to improve operations, supply sourcing and best practices.
- Work directly with Customer Support and Operations teams to ensure farmer success and smooth movement of animals between farmers for supply chain management.
- Salary + Commission
- Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Flexible UK location
Please send your CV to email@example.com