Pack your wellies, we’re hiring!
Breedr is an agtech start up that is breaking ground in the $1 trillion global livestock trading industry to bring livestock trading into the digital age.
Having just completed our first very successful crowdfunding campaign, where we went over our target by 144%! We now have more exciting plans for 2022, where we will be continuing to grow and develop our technology and service offerings, support our growing community of farmers and look to expand Breedr globally.
We are building technology which connects farmers, processors and food retailers together to optimise profit, reduce environmental impact and waste to deliver a more sustainable livestock industry, globally. Through our Precision Livestock Network and free app for farmers, Breedr enables the livestock supply chain to produce much more efficient livestock – driven by rich analytics – and then sell them in our online precision marketplace.
You’ll be joining our founder Ian Wheal and our team that is packed full of experience in the food retail, agricultural supply and food processing sectors combined with industry leading software developers, marketers and customer support. The team is fully remote but with opportunities for regular meetups we have a fun, collective and relaxed atmosphere.
We now have a role available for a Marketing Manager as we are seeing the positive impact and significant growth we’re having in the industry.
What you will be doing.
As our Marketing Manager you will be responsible for community engagement and non-paid marketing, as well as sharing the amazing stories of our farmers to the broader farming community.
You will help to support farmers adopting the Breedr platform as well as supporting the business development team and improving productivity of farming in the UK.
Including management of –
- Community engagement
- Direct communication
- Content and farmer case study development
- Social media
- Campaign analysis and performance
- Working with digital agencies to support data driven growth marketing
Together with the sales team, you’ll contribute towards hitting our ambitious growth plans with a lean approach to improve margins in our march to profitability.
- Fun and honest, with a love of building engaging marketing campaigns
- Happy with strategy and executing on the details of a campaign and the project management that goes with it
- A great communicator who enjoys working with and inspiring people in the wider team
- Ambitious and love to stretch yourself including learning fast on a job
- Passionate about the ability for technology to improve environmental and sustainability
- Analytical and rigorous, learning from the past and improving for the future
- Have 3 years plus experience in a similar marketing role
- Have managed people and/or external agencies through campaigns
- Experience in the food supply chain or farming is a plus but not essential
What are the benefits?
If you want to be part of a team who are supportive, innovative and are interested in driving a positive future in farming, we are the team for you. However as a scaling start-up we are fast paced so if you’re looking for something slow pace we’re not the company for you.
Some of the benefits you’ll get with us are:
- A salary of up to £40,000, dependant on experience
- Unlimited holiday including the usual UK public holidays
- Remote working – work from a location that you thrive from, with flexible hours. We will trust you to get the job done and don’t believe in outdated working conditions
- A monthly wellbeing allowance to use on anything from flowers, yoga, food, fitness or technology
- Access to our amazing private Healthcare scheme and 24/7 GP
- An amazing Employee Assistance Programme which gives you access to counselling, coaching and mental health support
- Life Insurance covering you for up to x4 your annual salary
- The latest Macbook and technology, as well extras to help set up your remote office
- Team Socials – from cocktails parties in London, to lunchtime yoga or days out on the farm. We want our team to have fun along the way!
- Trust to do your job. We want to encourage everyone in the team to do their best. We believe in mutual respect, collaboration, and empowerment
Want to join the team?
Apply now to join our amazing team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Please send over your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com and let us know what makes you the perfect fit for Breedr.