Pack your wellies, we’re hiring!
We are looking for several bright, dynamic and data-driven marketers (full or part-time) with strengths in digital communications and campaign management.
Working closely alongside each other and reporting into the Head of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for creating tailored marketing campaigns that resonate with our different audiences and deliver improved sign-up and usage of our product and services.
In collaboration with our PR team, website and social media experts you will jointly be responsible for managing a portfolio of exciting projects and campaigns including events, social media, content management and automated communication channels.
A key focus of your role will be developing a strong sense of community within the Breedr user base through digital advertising campaigns, events, and content production. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience. You will also get the opportunity to get hands on coordinating on-farm events and setting up our referral scheme and ambassador programmes.
If you have excellent planning and project management skills, experience running digital marketing campaigns and a working understanding of Hubspot and/or Intercom then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing as part of the team
- Produce impactful online marketing campaigns that drive qualified clicks primarily via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Google (Ads & Display) as well as 3rd party websites (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Build and maintain our referral program, supporting farmers and users to become successful, share best practices across the industry and advocate for Breedr among their peers
- Measure and optimise the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Work with the customer and product teams to develop content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, webinars Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Organise regular digital and physical events to drive community engagement and track their success (e.g., farm tours, conferences, social media discussions, webinars.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new channels to drive advocacy in the business.
- Working with team members to implement and manage all Hubspot and Intercom campaigns (workflows, emails, landing pages, etc.)
- Lead management and data management process
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on engagement ROI.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- A highly ambitious and organised person who likes to make things happen
- You have a passion for working in a start-up and the agri-food industry
- You will have experience in analysing/optimising and monitoring campaigns against business goals e.g. Google Analytics, HotJar, Facebook Ad Manager, YouTube
- You should some experience with/understanding of Intercom
- Demonstrated ability to manage social media presence, either for another business or personally, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Experience in organising and managing events.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
- Farming knowledge preferable but not essential
- Salary – Up to £30k (FT) dependent on experience
- Wellbeing Allowance
- Unlimited Holiday
- Health Care & Life Insurance
- Flexible working hours – Part-time or Full time available
- Brand new office in Chichester
Want to join the team? Send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Breedr is an agtech start up that is breaking ground in the $1 trillion global livestock trading industry to bring livestock trading into the digital age.
Breedr is building technology which connects farmers, processors and food retailers together to optimise profit, reduce environmental impact and waste to deliver a more sustainable livestock industry, globally.
Through its Precision Livestock Network and free app for farmers, Breedr enables the livestock supply chain to produce much more efficient livestock – driven by rich analytics – and then sell them in our online precision market place.
You’ll be joining the founder and a team that is packed full of experience in the food retail, agricultural supply and food processing sectors combined with industry leading software development. The team is fully remote but with opportunities for regular meet ups we have a fun, collective and relaxed atmosphere. We are looking to expand that team as we are seeing the positive impact and significant growth we’re having in the industry.
To learn more about Breedr and how it is capturing the hearts and minds of the industry, please visit our website – www.breedr.co