Mobile/React Native Engineer (Remote UK)
Pack your wellies, we’re hiring!
At Breedr we are excited about the global future of the meat and livestock industry and its ability to provide food and source of vital nutrients to the growing global population.
At the heart of the meat and livestock supply chain are farmers; who to us are environmentalists, entrepreneurs, mechanics, inventors, traders, marketers, fathers and mothers. They are passionate about the produce and animals they care for and the importance of agriculture in rural communities around the world.
Breedr believes that bringing these amazing minds together with the technology to foster collaboration and smarter use of data throughout the supply chain, we can benefit the entire industry and help meet the challenges of the future.
We are technical but also lovers of the outdoors. We want to work with the best people who share the passion for farming, technology and people.
1. Help customers through constant innovation
2. Let your work speak for itself
3. Honesty and transparency, a problem is just an opportunity to find a solution
4. It is about the journey, lets enjoy it
We are now looking for a React Native developer to join our Mobile team, if you are interested please contact us, pack your wellies and help feed the world.
With the Mobile app being at the core of our user experience, you will be responsible for delivering high quality code that enriches the app for our customers. You will work directly with our Mobile and product teams to take requirements through refinement, development, testing, delivery and maintenance. We’re looking for an experienced, mid to senior level developer who can join our team and start to take ownership for parts of the Mobile app.
Please read on to find out more.
What You’ll be Doing
- You’ll be agile, and will use lean processes, working with skill and pace to deliver the most appropriate Mobile solutions.
- You will be delivering functionality into our Mobile app that meets our design patterns and quality standards.
- You will be using your technical skill and experience to increase the user experience for farmers.
- Good knowledge of React Native, JSX and Typescript
- Knowledge of Native Mobile development for iOS or Android
- Excellent knowledge of translating interaction and visual designs into production quality front-end experiences
- Excellent knowledge of Git
- Experience with GraphQL and Apollo client
- Experience with testing tools (We use Jest)
… Bonus Points For
- Experience with ReactJS and Web frameworks
- Experience with HTML5, CSS & SCSS
- Knowledge of responsive layouts, grid systems and design systems.
- Experience with Data visualisation with React or React Native.
- Experience with templating languages (We use Django’s templating language)
- Good understanding of website performance optimization techniques
- An eye for design and typography
- Experience with persistent state management systems
- Experience with code quality tooling (We run ESLint, Prettier on every build)
Package and Benefits
- Salary, up to £60K depending on experience
- Share options
- Unlimited Holiday
- Health and life insurance
- Wellbeing allowance
Please send your CV to email@example.com