Supply Chain Operations
Pack your wellies, we’re hiring!
Breedr; enabling the livestock supply chain to trade smarter, finance faster and grow better animals.
This agtech start up is breaking ground in the $1 trillion global livestock trading industry to bring livestock trading into the digital age. Breedr is building technology which connects farmers, processors and food retailers together to deliver supply chain transparency, traceability and improvements in the economic and environmental impacts of livestock production. We are developing a suite of tools which will help farmers make better informed decisions about sourcing, breeding and animal management, including animal health to deliver a production base fit for the future.
With some 20 years cumulative experience in agriculture supply, food processing, and grocery retail we have seen first hand the impacts of the lack of relevant technology, tools and intel to make the best decisions. Based on this, Breedr has been founded; founded to revolutionise red meat production for the greater good.
We are now looking to extend our team to deliver significant positive impacts to the industry.
To learn more about Breedr and how it is capturing the hearts and minds of the industry, please click through the links below:
Livestock Supply Chain Operations
Support development of integrated supply chains with Breedr farmers, including adoption of the Breedr livestock and trading technology platform. Manage operations, working directly with farmers to gain feedback, improve productivity and technology. Help coordinate logistics where required, keep current on animal supply and overall market conditions and maintain records of all transactions. Analyse data to support productivity improvements across the supply chain.
- UK beef industry and production of consistent high quality meat
- On farm technology and farm productivity
- Supporting farmers to improve their businesses
- Good understanding of both dairy beef and native beef
- Ability to manage reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Project management experience with understanding of logistics.
What You’ll be Doing
Support Livestock marketing and procurement activities on the Breedr digital platform, through close collaboration with producers and meat processors.
- Manage integrated supply chain operations for farmer led supply chains across the Breedr networks.
- Data management and reporting to internal and external stake-holders
- Manage logistics including haulage, capacity planning, and support farmer bookings.
- Monitor supplier performance, across all KPI’S, supporting farmers with training and development on Breedr products.
- Support the technology team on product enhancements and development.
- Show clear understanding of all livestock procurement schemes
- Ensure that livestock is sourced to our business needs and to the requirements of our customers
- Competitive salary
- Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Flexible UK location
Please send your CV to email@example.com