Remote Role, UK
As a member of the Breedr Engineering team, you will be responsible for capturing and communicating requirements to the team, as well as helping to prioritise the team's workload.
You will work closely with stakeholders and customers to understand their needs and requirements. You will help shape the Breedr Mobile and Web applications to enhance the benefits delivered to our customers as well as help the business maintain the quality standard for its products.
Who are we?
Breedr is an agtech start up that is breaking ground in the $1 trillion global livestock trading industry to bring livestock trading into the digital age.
Breedr is building technology which connects farmers, processors and food retailers together to optimise profit, reduce environmental impact and waste to deliver a more sustainable livestock industry, globally.
Through its Precision Livestock Network and app for farmers, Breedr enables the livestock supply chain to produce much more efficient livestock – driven by rich analytics – and then sell them in our online market place.
You’ll be joining the founder and a team that is packed full of experience in the food retail, agricultural supply and food processing sectors combined with industry leading software development. The team is fully remote but with opportunities for regular meet ups we have a fun, collective and relaxed atmosphere. We are looking to expand that team as we are seeing the positive impact and significant growth we’re having in the industry.
What You'll be Doing
- Working with stakeholders, Product Managers and customers to Investigate, understand and capture requirements.
- Break requirements into Epics and User Stories with acceptance criteria.
- Support the engineering team in creating technical debt tickets.
- Assisting the product team in prioritising work for the engineering team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement solutions.
- Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure solutions meet business requirements.
- You’ll be agile, and will use lean processes, working with skill and pace to deliver the most appropriate software solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of industry-standard business analysis methodologies such as Agile and Lean
- Experienced creating Epics and User Stories
- Experienced working with senior stakeholders, gathering requirements and managing expectations.
- You will have a good understanding of technology and will be comfortable working in a technology team
Bonus Points For
- knowledge of user research methodologies and user research tools
- Experience using analytics tools to look at usage patterns to support future requirements
Up to £65k depending on experience
Health Care & Life Insurance
Flexible remote working (must be available to attend Bristol office at least once a month)
Tools to work remotely