Remote Role, UK
Business Support Assistant
We are now seeking an ambitious and organised self-starter to join us as a Business Support Assistant, to provide detailed and effective support across a wide range of administration tasks. This role will include but is not limited to general administration including the management of legal contracts, database and IT administration.
As well assisting with our payroll and HR activities along with marketing and events. You will also support the business development team with generation, execution and settlement of livestock trades, and Cashflow Advances on the Breedr app. Helping coordinate logistics where required, keeping current on animal supply and overall market conditions and maintaining records of all transactions.
Who are we?
Breedr is an agtech start up that is breaking ground in the $1 trillion global livestock trading industry to bring livestock trading into the digital age.
Breedr is building technology which connects farmers, processors and food retailers together to optimise profit, reduce environmental impact and waste to deliver a more sustainable livestock industry, globally.
Through its Precision Livestock Network and free app for farmers, Breedr enables the livestock supply chain to produce much more efficient livestock – driven by rich analytics – and then sell them in our online market place.
You’ll be joining the founder and a team that is packed full of experience in the food retail, agricultural supply and food processing sectors combined with industry leading software development. The team is fully remote but with opportunities for regular meet ups we have a fun, collective and relaxed atmosphere. We are looking to expand that team as we are seeing the positive impact and significant growth we’re having in the industry.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work well under pressure and without supervision
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good numeracy skills
- Logical and thorough with great attention to detail
- Proficient and comfortable with technology (including Excel, Hubspot, Slack)
- Offering support to a broad range of admin and support services for the wider team and senior management
- Keeping a range of data and processes up to date including IT & HR
- Supporting the Finance and Business Development teams with payroll, expenses, trades and cashflow
- Providing support to the Exec with events and team activities
- Leading on all things culture such as our Breedr Believer and Pulse surveys
- Communicating with our Farmers who are at the heart of everything we do
What are the benefits?
If you want to be part of a team who are supportive, innovative and are interested in driving a positive future in farming then we’re the team for you. Some of the benefits you’ll get with us are:
Remote with UK travel as required
Salary & Package
- £20-25k depending on experience
- Unlimited holiday
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Well-being allowance