EA and Office Manager (Chichester, UK)
Pack your wellies, we’re hiring!
Breedr; enabling the livestock supply chain to trade smarter, finance faster and grow better animals.
This agtech start up is breaking ground in the $1 trillion global livestock trading industry to bring livestock trading into the digital age. Breedr is building technology which connects farmers, processors and food retailers together to deliver supply chain transparency, traceability and improvements in the economic and environmental impacts of livestock production. We are developing a suite of tools which will help farmers make better informed decisions about sourcing, breeding and animal management, including animal health to deliver a production base fit for the future.
With some 20 years cumulative experience in agriculture supply, food processing, and grocery retail we have seen first hand the impacts of the lack of relevant technology, tools and intel to make the best decisions. Based on this, Breedr has been founded; founded to revolutionise red meat production for the greater good.
We are now looking to extend our team to deliver significant positive impacts to the industry.
To learn more about Breedr and how it is capturing the hearts and minds of the industry, please click through the links below:
At Breedr we are building a team who brings together the best in farming and technology, to build strong relationships and deliver value for everyone involved.
As office manager and executive assistant you will work directly with the CEO and executive team to help ensure the smooth operation of the company, bring together the team, organise company events and support with marketing, organise meetings, book travel and manage office admin.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the CEO and other staff with appointment setting, calendar management, travel arrangements, and correspondence.
- Assist in board and founder relations, including scheduling, document preparation and logistics for board meetings.
- Process founder's expenses and reimbursement claims.
- Coordinate staff meetings, take and disseminate meeting notes
- Marketing support: taking calls from customers, supporting the marketing, organising events, including some travel.
- Office management: organising contracts, talking to suppliers answering the phone, taking messages, filing mail processing and office cleanliness and presentation
- A highly ambitious and motivated individual who likes to make things happen
- You thrive in a technology start-up environment
- You have a passion for working in the agri-food industry and farming
- Experienced as an Office Administrator / PA / EA / Office Manager
- High level skills in Microsoft office
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Competitive salary
- Chichester Location, with Flexible working 2-3 days a week.
Please contact email@example.com